Give to the Annual Fund
Helios School is a Bay Area leader in gifted education. Giving to the Helios Annual Fund ensures that this thriving school continues to provide an intellectually challenging, creative, and nurturing educational experience for our students. Helios's Annual Fund supports year-to-year operating costs that tuition alone does not cover.
Your gift helps support:
- Building Program: Supporting our curricular and co-curricular programs that empower students to pursue areas of passion, SEL and emerging interests.
- Operating Facilities: Funding our operating needs (tuition only covers ~85% of our operating budget) such as classroom resources, technology and infrastructure.
- Increasing Economic Diversity: Keeping Helios accessible for a wide range of families for which full tuition represents a significant financial barrier.
- Continued Quality Professional Development: Enabling educators to develop the knowledge and skills they need to meet students' academic and social emotional needs.
- Attracting and Retaining Staff: Attracting and training high-level qualified staff eager to implement our mission, and providing adequate support to retain them such as compensation & benefits.
With the annual fund all of our students are getting an educational experience that has a far higher value than their tuition dollars. The flexibility of the fund enables Helios to support our very important mission: to provide engaging and imaginative education that meets the unique intellectual, social and emotional needs of gifted students and families.
Ways to give:
- Check: Simply drop or mail a check made out to Helios School, 597 Central Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94086. Please write “Annual Fund” in the memo
- Stock Donations: If you would like to make a donation with stock, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Pledge Form: Helios parents - to quickly make a pledge now, please fill out this form: Annual Fund Pledge Form 2020-2021. You will be sent an invoice at a later date.
Maximize your impact with company matching!
Please ask your employer if they will match your contribution to Helios! If you do submit a request for a contribution match, please send an email to email@example.com so your donation can be matched it to your name when it arrives. In the past, the following companies have matched donations to Helios: Amazon, Apple, Benevity, Intuit, Google, Johnson and Johnson, LinkedIn, Microsoft, PayPal, Qualcomm, SalesForce, Yourcause and more. See this matching program list.
Helios is a 501(c)3 non-profit institution and your gift is tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. Please speak with your tax advisor regarding the tax consequences of your support. Helios’ Tax ID is: 26-0753386.
Join us this #GivingTuesday and support the Helios Annual Fund on Facebook!
Leadership Giving Circles
Fir: $10,000 - $24,999
Oak: $5,000 - $9,999
Pine: $2,500 - $4,999
Community Giving Circles
Spruce: $1,000 - $2,499
Bay laurel: $1 - $999